Interior Design, B.S.
The interior design program at MTSU offers the skills and knowledge you need to connect people to the spaces where they live, work, learn, and play. Interior designers are trained to create residential and commercial spaces that protect and enhance the health, safety, welfare, and well-being of the public. Students are provided with core knowledge that will support them on their path to becoming licensed professional interior designers. The program has been accredited by the Council for Interior Design Accreditation (CIDA) since 1997.
In the spirit of sharing information related to the program's performance with the public, the following data is provided
- Fall Enrollment over Time
- New Freshmen Fall-to-Fall Retention
- Undergraduate Fall-to-Fall Retention
- 4-, 6-, and 8-year Graduation Rates
- Degrees Awarded by Academic Year
- Time to Degree
- Total Credit Hours Required for Degree: 120
- Total Time to Graduate (14-17 Credit Hours Each Term): 8 Semesters or 4 years (if
attending only fall and spring terms)
*The time to graduation is for students beginning the program with no prior college credit.
- Academic Map
- Student Achievement Data
- Graduating Senior Survey
- Alumni Survey
- Additional Information