The major in Management and Leadership offers a core of classes in leadership skills, human resources management, organization behavior, managing key performance indicators, and ethical leadership as a foundation for the major. Students may choose from among a list of electives to gain skills in the areas of leading change/innovation, leading organizations/teams, global mindset, and decision making/problem solving.
The major in Management and Leadershipwith a Human Resource Management concentration provides students with HRM-focused knowledge and skills in the areas identified by the profession as most critical, such as compensation and benefits, diversity and inclusion, employee and labor relations, employment law, human resource information systems (HRIS) and measurement of HR, planning and talent management, recruitment and selection, and training and development.
The Jennings A. Jones College of Business is accredited by AACSB International.
In the spirit of sharing information related to the program's performance with the public, the following data is provided
- Fall Enrollment over Time
- New Freshmen Fall-to-Fall Retention
- Undergraduate Fall-to-Fall Retention
- 4-, 6-, and 8-year Graduation Rates
- Degrees Awarded by Academic Year
- Time to Degree
- Total Credit Hours Required for Degree: 120
- Total Time to Graduate (14-17 Credit Hours Each Term): 8 Semesters or 4 years (if
attending only fall and spring terms)
*The time to graduation is for students beginning the program with no prior college credit.
- Management and Leadership, B.B.A., Academic Map
- Management and Leadership, B.B.A., Human Resource Management
- Graduating Senior Survey
- Additional Information
- Student Learning Goals and Objectives