The Department of Marketing offers the Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) degree with a major in Marketing as well as concentrations in Digital Marketing and Professional Selling.
A major in Marketing with a concentration in Digital Marketing offers preparation for students interested in digital marketing analytics, social media, or website design careers to gain the necessary marketing skills they need to be successful.
A major in Marketing with a concentration in Professional Selling offers preparation for careers with strong income potential, variety, flexibility, and career growth and development. Courses assist students in developing the skills in the areas of excellent oral and written communication, relationship development, self-confidence, and critical thinking and problem solving. These critical skills are transferable across all industries. Jobs in this career area include sales representatives, account managers, and sales managers in all industries. In addition to the classes required for the Marketing major, students complete courses in sales and choose two additional Marketing electives that support career goals.
The Jennings A. Jones College of Business is accredited by AACSB International.
In the spirit of sharing information related to the program's performance with the public, the following data is provided
- Fall Enrollment over Time
- New Freshmen Fall-to-Fall Retention
- Undergraduate Fall-to-Fall Retention
- 4-, 6-, and 8-year Graduation Rates
- Degrees Awarded by Academic Year
- Time to Degree
- Total Credit Hours Required for Degree: 120
- Total Time to Graduate (14-17 Credit Hours Each Term): 8 Semesters or 4 years (if
attending only fall and spring terms)
*The time to graduation is for students beginning the program with no prior college credit.
- Marketing, B.B.A., Academic Map
- Marketing, Digital Marketing, B.B.A., Academic Map
- Marketing, Professional Selling, B.B.A., Academic Map
- Graduating Senior Survey
- Additional Information
- Student Learning Goals and Objectives