Risk Management and Insurance, B.B.A.
Students in the Risk Management and Insurance degree program may select to emphasize property and casualty, life and health, estate planning, financial planning, employee benefits or risk management. A minor in Insurance and a composite minor in Real Estate/Insurance are also available. Other undergraduate minors include Economics, Economics and Finance, Industrial Relations, Finance, and Real Estate.
The Jennings A. Jones College of Business is accredited by AACSB International.
In the spirit of sharing information related to the program's performance with the public, the following data is provided
- Fall Enrollment over Time
- New Freshmen Fall-to-Fall Retention
- Undergraduate Fall-to-Fall Retention
- 4-, 6-, and 8-year Graduation Rates
- Degrees Awarded by Academic Year
- Time to Degree
- Total Credit Hours Required for Degree: 120
- Total Time to Graduate (14-17 Credit Hours Each Term): 8 Semesters or 4 years (if
attending only fall and spring terms)
*The time to graduation is for students beginning the program with no prior college credit
- Risk Management and Insurance, B.B.A., Academic Map
- Graduating Senior Survey
- Additional Information
- Student Learning Goals and Objectives