Strategic Priority 3
Increase online, hybrid and off-site offerings, adaptive scheduling, and curricular flexibility.
- 16 new fully online degree programs for a total of 31.
- 99 new online courses and 51 online course redevelopments.
- Standardized deadlines and timelines for course development.
- Collaboration with MTSU Marketing and Communications to promote online programs and MTSU Online branding.
- Accelerated Public Safety degree program.
- Ten proposed degree programs based on market demand.
- Meeting with chairs and deans to confirm plans and status for online programs in development.
- New course types implementation.
|Co-Chair: Tyler Henson||Registrar|
|Co-Chair: Brian Hinote||Office of Student Success|
|Kate Goodwin||College of Liberal Arts|
|Tim Greer||Jones College of Business|
|Trey Martindale||MTSU Online|
|Dawn McCormack||College of Graduate Studies|
|Tiffany Milfort||College of Media and Entertainment|
|Sharon Parente||Walker Library|
|Sonya Sanderson||College of Behavioral and Health Sciences|
|Steve Severn||College of Liberal Arts|
|Jennifer Woodard||College of Media and Entertainment|