Substantive Change Templates
The University’s SACSCOC Accreditation Liaison, Dr. Mary Hoffschwelle, submits all substantive change documents to the Commission. Ms. Layne Bryant, University College Director of Assessment and Accreditation, works with faculty, department chairs and school directors, and the liaison to prepare substantive change submissions. Examples of the templates used are provided below for informational purposes. For more information about SACSCOC substantive change reports, see Policy 50, Attachment A Reporting the Various Types of Substantive Change.
- Notification Letter for Adding Distance Education Delivery
- Notification Letter for Closing Program a Method of Delivery
- Teach Out Plan for a Program Closure
- Teach Out Plan for a Program Method of Delivery Closure
- Teach Out Plan for an Off-Campus Instructional Site Closure