Any MTSU student (graduate or undergraduate) or recent alumnus can submit an article or paper to Scientia et Humanitas.
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- No other academic journal has your submission under review.
- Your file is a .doc, .docx, .odt, .rtf, or WordPerfect format.
Your text is:
- 12-point font
- uses italics instead of underlining (except with URL addresses)
- all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, not at the end.
- Your article is properly formatted in your discipline's citation style: MLA, APA, Chicago, etc.
- All identifying information (such as your name) has been removed from the submission. This helps ensure a blind peer review. (Instructions for Ensuring a Blind Review).
- (Optional). You have consulted Scientia's STYLE SHEET.