Update a Student Organization
All student organizations are required to update their organization every fall semester. To re-register your organization, the follow items must be completed.
- Re-Registration Form:
- Go to www.mtsu.edu/mymt.
- Use your pipeline username and password to log into the system.
- Click on the "Organizations" tab.
- Select the "Register An Organization" button.
- Find your organization's name in the list. Next to the organization's name will be a blue button that says "Re-Register". Select that button.
- You will need your organization's roster, M#s, and an electronic copy of your constitution to upload into the system.
- Advisor Agreement
- This form must be completed by the Faculty Advisor.
- Orientation Session
- September 20, 2021 at 4:00 p.m.
- Zoom: Meeting ID: 885 6714 6643 Passcode: 454104
- Finance Report
The financial report must be filled out by either the president or the treasurer, and then approved by the Faculty Advisor. We do not receive the report until it has been signed by all 3 parties.
Once you have submitted all of the required steps, we will verify that students are currently enrolled, review the constitution, review the Finance Report, and verify the advisor agrees to serve.