Update a Student Organization
The information below is for the 2022-2023 academic year. All student organizations are required to update their organization every fall semester. To re-register your organization, the follow items must be completed.
- Re-Registration Form:
- Go to www.mtsu.edu/mymt.
- Use your pipeline username and password to log into the system.
- Click on the "Organizations" tab.
- Select the "Register An Organization" button.
- Find your organization's name in the list. Next to the organization's name will be a blue button that says "Re-Register". Select that button.
- You will need your organization's roster, M#s, and an electronic copy of your constitution to upload into the system.
- Advisor Agreement
- This form must be completed by the Faculty Advisor.
- Orientation Session
- Hosted monthly. Contact the office for the next scheduled session.
- Finance Report
- The financial report must be originated by either the president or the treasurer, and then approved by the Faculty Advisor. We will not receive the report until it has been signed by all 3 parties.
- Use MTSU email addresses for all officers.
Once you have submitted all of the required steps, we will verify that students are currently enrolled, review the constitution, review the Finance Report, and verify the advisor agrees to serve.