Update a Student Organization
The information below is for the 2023-2024 academic year. All student organizations are required to update their organization every fall semester. The following items must be submitted and received in order to be eligible for Student Activity Fee Funds and facilities reservations. Re-registration will be accepted after this date, but the organization will be ineligible for funds or space reservations until all documents have been received.
- Go to https://mtsu.campuslabs.com/engage/register. (Be sure you are logged into the system using your pipeline credentials.)
- Find your organization's name in the list.
- Next to the organization's name will be a blue button that says "Re-Register". Click that button.
- You will need your organization's roster, M#s, and an electronic copy of your constitution to upload into the system.
- This form must be completed by the Faculty Advisor.
- Final Orientation Session of the Semester
- November 28 (T) | 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. | Click here to join the meeting
- Sport Clubs Orientation Session
- Contact Dan Payne for more information.
- Finance Report
- The financial report must be originated by either the president or the treasurer, and then approved by the Faculty Advisor. We will not receive the report until it has been signed by all 3 parties.
- Use MTSU email addresses for all officers.
- If you do not know your Organizations M#/Agency# contact your faculty advisor.
Outside Consultant Agreement
- Outside Consultants are any advisor who is NOT employed by MTSU and work closely with a student organization. Examples might include a coach, alumni advisor, campus minister, consultant, etc.
- Organizations will indicate if they have an Outside Consultant on their myMT re-registration form.
- The President will be required to attend a short training (during the orientation session) and sign the Outside Consultant Agreement Form. The form will be available once training is complete.
- Failure to complete this step will result in the organization remaining in an inactive status.
Once you have submitted all of the required steps, we will verify that students are currently enrolled, review the constitution, review the Finance Report, verify the advisor agrees to serve, and if needed attend the Outside Consultant Training. Final approval will be sent via email through myMT.