Steps to Submit Proposals
- A proposal is initiated by a university office, program or department and must include:
- Cover Memo (with attached description and rationale as needed)
- Impact Data Form (needed for all changes - if there is no impact on students, submit form with N/A
- Catalog change form and text of all change(s)
- Other supporting material and forms as needed
- Complete proposals are submitted electronically to the committee chair via the Vice
President for Student Affairs and Vice Provost for Enrollment Services Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least 14 days before the next proposed committee meeting. Incomplete proposals
will not be considered.
- Agenda and proposals are posted on Admissions and Standards website and sent to college
Deans (for dissemination to chairs and program directors) no later than a week before
the proposed committee meeting.
- If the committee approves the proposal, the forms, with the committee chair’s signature,
are submitted to the Vice President for Student Affairs, who forwards them to the
Provost and the President.
- After all necessary approvals, appropriate catalog revisions are made. Master catalog
change form is completed by Department and submitted to the office of the Provost
by affected college dean.