ACT (American College Testing) National Exam
The ACT National is a college admissions examination. Scores can be reported to any desired college. Test takers must register and have acceptable photo ID (valid driver's license) and ACT admission ticket.
ACT On Campus/Residual vs ACT National
The ACT On Campus/Residual and the ACT National are the same test. Here is a comparison of the two:
|ACT On Campus/Residual||ACT National|
|Register and pay on MTSU Testing Services website||Register and pay on ACT’s website|
|Cannot write in test books, scratch paper is provided||Able to write in test books|
|Scores are available usually in a week||Scores are available usually in 4 weeks|
|Scores stay at MTSU, cannot transfer scores to other colleges||Scores are available to any college|
|Test takers pick up scores on campus||Scores are sent to test taker and college(s)|
Visitors (Parking Passes)
All visitors are requested to contact Parking and Transportation Services office at 205 City View Drive or go online, create a guest account, and print a visitor pass.
Please see parking notices for the latest changes in parking on campus. All legal parking areas are designated by signs, painted stripes, or other marks. Be sure to check the posted signs BEFORE you park your automobile. If it isn't marked, don't park! For parking questions, visit Parking Services' website.
- Saturday, December 11, 2021
- Saturday, April 2, 2022
- Saturday, June 11, 2022
- Saturday, July 16, 2022
- A basic 4-function calculator may be used on the ACT National.
- Information regarding the ACT National is available by calling 319-337-1270 or visiting www.actstudent.org.
- Free practice tests, flashcards and other study guides can be found at
- ID requirements and calculators: www.actstudent.org.
- Score Reports: www.actstudent.org or 319-337-1313
KUC 107, Suite 111
8:00am - 4:30pm