Nashville State Community College (NSCC)
The MTSU / NSCC partnership allows students who earn an Associate of Applied Science at NSCC to transfer credits to MTSU toward the completion of a Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies with a concentration in Organizational Leadership or Information Technology.
The program allows for sixty (60) credit hours earned from an A.A.S. at NSCC to be transferred and credited toward the completion of an B.S. within MTSU's University College. Additional credit for Prior Learning Assessment may also be possible. For more information on the transferable degree concentrations listed below, please contact your NSCC or MTSU advisor.
Transferable Degree Concentrations
- A.A.S. in Accounting
- A.A.S. in Architectural Design Technology
- A.A.S. in Business
- A.A.S. in Computer Information Technology CIT
- A.A.S. in Culinary Arts
- A.A.S. in Early Childhood Education
- A.A.S. in Electrical Engineering
- A.A.S. in Healthcare Management
- A.A.S. in Industrial Process Control Technology
- A.A.S. in Nursing
- A.A.S. in Occupational Therapy Assistant
- A.A.S. in Administrative Professional Technology
- A.A.S. in Paralegal Studies
- A.A.S. in Law Enforcement
- A.A.S. in Sign Language
- A.A.S. in Visual Communications
How can we help?