Workshops Currently Available
- “A little bit of heart and soul”: Aligning Student Learning Outcomes to Activities and Assessments
- Discussion in Online Courses: Ideas for Successful Design, Facilitation, and Assessment
- Using D2L as a Virtual Teaching Assistant: Introduction to Intelligent Agents
- Teaching through the Screen: Authentically Connecting with Students in Online Instruction
- Understanding by Design: Backward Course Design for the College Classroom
- Grading Made Easier: Utilizing D2L Rubrics to Assess Discussions
Available Upon Request
- D2L ePortfolio
- Introduction to D2L
- GEP Plenary Luncheon
- 2019: D2L Gradebook - Have you switched to using an online gradebook?
- 2019: D2L Quizzing - More than just a setup!
- 2019: D2L Dropbox - Student Work: Collecting, Grading, Feedback and More!
- 2019: D2L Rubrics and Discussions - Creating and Grading Student Interactivity
- 2019: Planning for Digital Accessibility