Scholarships and Awards
All scholarship applications are due by TBA. To apply for scholarships, click on the
"Scholarship Application" button below and follow the instructions. Everyone is encouraged
The Department of Accounting awards several scholarships each year as do many professional accounting organizations. Students are strongly encouraged to apply for these scholarships if they meet the specified eligibility requirements. Scholarships will be awarded at the Spring Awards Banquet.
The primary scholarships awarded annually by the MTSU Department of Accounting are:
- The Yohan Abraham Scholarship
- The Accounting Alumni Day MAcc Sholarships
- The Daniel and Nancy Boyd Endowed Scholarship
- William J. Grasty Endowed Scholarship
- Institute of Internal Auditors (Nashville Chapter) Sholarship
- The Arunee Kalas Scholarship in Accounting
- The Wink Midgett Accounting Scholarship
- The W. Wallace Robertson Scholarship
- The Linda and Bill Mooningham Scholarship
- William and Martha Richmond Scholarship
- Accounting Excellence Emerging Professional Award
- FORVIS Emerging Professional Award
- Todd Ravin Scholarship
- The Rebecca A. Foote Determination Scholarship
- The Paula Bevels Thomas Memoprial Scholarship
One application can be used to apply for multiple scholarships!
Many scholarships are also available through professional accounting organizations, such as:
- Tennessee Society of CPAs
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Association of Government Accountants Nashville Chapter
- Institute of Management Accountants
- Government Finance Officers Association
- Accounting & Financial Women's Alliance
- National Society of Accountants
- Middle Tennessee Chapter of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Murfreesboro Business and Professional Women
- John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Other scholarships will be announced on this page and via email as they become available. You should check this page on a regular basis for announcements regarding new scholarships.