How to Find Your Assigned Registration Time
- Log in to PipelineMT, click on Registration & Student Records in the left menu.
- Select Assigned Registration Time in the Priority Registration Tools box.
- Select a term and Submit to view the day and time you can start to register for the next term.
Assigned Registration Times for Summer and Fall are usually populated early to mid-March.
- Assigned Registration Times for Spring are usually populated early to mid-October. The Winter session is included in the spring term.
When the Assigned Registration Time link is missing, this means the Scheduling Center is working to set these times.
Registration date/time assignments are determined by the number of earned credit hours. Currently enrolled hours are not included.
Holds can prevent course registration. To view holds in PipelineMT go to Registration & Student Records and click on Holds.
- Holds may not be viewable by students until after the last day to drop with a W.
To log in, use your MTMail full email address and password.