State of Tennessee Department of Finance
The State of Tennessee's Department of Finance and Administration provides a host of enterprise risk management (ERM) resources, as well as an optional ERM toolkit and information on the State's ERM regulatory requirements and manuals.
- State of Tennessee Department of Finance and Administration, Risk Management Resources and Requirements
White Papers and Articles
The following are white papers and articles regarding corporate compliance and risk management issues in higher education:
- Abraham, Janice M., Risk Management, National Association of College and University Business Officers (NACUBO) (2017).
- Title IX Investigations. Henry, J.D., Michael, et al., The 7 Deadly Sins of Title IX Investigations, Association of Title IX Administrators (ATIXA) (2016), www.atixa.org
- Minors on Campus. Candace Collins, JD, Richard Dangel, Ph.D., and Aaron Lundberg, LMSW. Six Lessons Learned in Managing the Risk of Minors on Campus, URIMA Journal (2014)
- Risk Management. Association of Governing Boards of Universities and Colleges, A Wake-up Call: Enterprise Risk Management at Colleges and Universities Today (2014)
- Title IX and Athletics. Congressional Research Service. Legislative Attorney Feder, Jody, Title IX, Sex Discrimination, and Intercollegiate Athletics: A Legal Overview (Dec. 2008)
Compliance and Risk Management Organizations
The following organizations have helpful information related to corporate compliance, as well as higher education compliance and enterprise risk management: