What is TAO Connect?
- TAO is an interactive, web-based program that provides guided activities to help overcome anxiety, depression and other common concerns
- TAO is based on well-researched and highly effective strategies for helping anxiety, depression and other common concerns
- Each week, you will watch engaging videos, complete exercises, and meet with a counselor via private, secure, videoconferencing for a 10-15-minute consultation
- Weekly exercises take approximately 30-40 minutes to complete
- Daily homework can be completed on a smart phone, tablet, or computer. These take about 1-2 minutes per entry and the treatment is most effective if you make an entry 2 or more times per day
TAO allows you to get effective treatment when your schedule or life makes it hard to get to the counseling center. You will have access to highly effective therapy modules 24/7 and a dedicated time to meet online with your counselor each week. The most recent research shows this treatment model with effect sizes equal to or exceeding face-to-face therapy.
Check out a sample TAO session at this link: Different Types of Communication.