MTSU Email Login Information
How do I login for the first time?
If you are a current applicant or an active student*, follow these steps:
- Go to the Password Recovery Tool to create or change your password
- When prompted, check the box for FSA/Exchange/PipelineMT
- Note: Password changes can take up to 15 minutes
- Log in to MTMail (Office 365)
- All Official University correspondence is being sent to your MTMail account.
- MTMail F.A.Q.
* Active Students have registered for at least one class in the last year or are registered for the upcoming semester
- Exchange is MTSU's email service for faculty and staff
- Faculty/Staff Exchange Login Page
- Exchange Project FAQ
Note: MTSU will NEVER ask for your account information by email. If you receive such a message, please report it to ITD Help Desk @ 898-5345. NEVER reply to any email asking for your account information or other personal details. For more information, contact ITD Help Desk @ 898-5345.