Instructions and guidelines to request space on MTSU campus
- Check 25Live for appropriate facility and/or available space, a login is not needed.
- Contact correct scheduler to get more information about booking information (see list
- For University Sponsored (Departmental) Events, log into 25Live (Quick Guide here) and submit an online room request OR complete the Application for Use of Facilities form.
For Student Affairs Spaces (SU, KUC, JUB, REC), please visit mtsu.edu/mtunions or Camp Rec and follow the instructions to Request Space there.
External Clients must also complete a Full Contract by contacting the appropriate scheduler. A listing of rentable locations can be found within the Use of Campus Property and Facilities Scheduling Policy and also within the Properties/Facilities Available for Use.
- All paperwork (forms, contracts, insurance information, etc.) must be approved, finalized
and received by the scheduler ASAP or at least 5 business days (Mon.-Fri.) prior to
the event or meeting. Larger events require paperwork to be submitted at least 20
business days prior, in order to secure venues and resources in a timely manner.
- See the event check list for additional services and User Fees to determine Space Fees. An estimate can be provided by the appropriate scheduler.
- Check the University Master Calendar for event information displays.
|Academic Spaces/Parking Lots & All Other Spaces for Events||Event Coordination||(615)898-5002||(615)494-8600||Box 130|
|Academic Courses||Scheduling Center||(615)898-5800||(615)494-8905||SSAC 240|
|Alumni Memorial Gym, Bouldin Tennis Center, Hayes Stadium, Smith Stadium/Clubhouse, Softball Stadium||Murphy Center Complex||(615)898-2752||(615)904-8101||Box 350|
|Foundation House||Debbie Londre||(615)904-8240||(615)494-8600||Box 130|
|Honors Building (Restricted Rooms)||
|MT Center (ING) Training Room||Quintina Burton||(615)898-5143||(615)494-8600||Box 130|
|Murphy Center Complex, Kennon Hall of Fame, Floyd Stadium/Tower||Murphy Center Complex||
Miller Education Center (Miller Meeting Room and Atrium)
|Quintina Burton||(615)898-5143||(615)494-8600||Box 130|
|Andy Allgrim||(615)898-2104||(615)898-5569||Box 556|
|Student Unions (SU, KUC & JUB)||Justin Reed
|Tennessee Livestock Center||John Jewell||(615)898-5575||(615)898-5434||Box 105|
|Tennessee Miller Coliseum||Travis Emore||(615)494-8961||(615)494-8962||Box 107|
|Tom H. Jackson and Front Lawn||Debbie Londre||(615)904-8240||(615)494-8600||Box 130|
|Tucker Theatre||John Underwood||(615)904-8230||(615)898-5826||Box 43|
|Walnut Grove, SU Commons, Knoll and Quad||Jennifer Bryan
|Wright Music Hall||Tim Musselman||(615)898-2493||(615)898-5037||Box 47|
All schedulers have the right to refuse facility space to any group.
Reasons include, but are not limited to: previous cancellations without notice, outstanding debt/non-payment or inappropriate use of facilities. Please check with facility schedulers for regulations and building hours.