Proof of Enrollment / Enrollment Verification
Enrollment information is securely transmitted to the National Student Clearinghouse once a month. It takes the Clearinghouse up to three business days to process our enrollment data.
Students may request free Student Self-Service enrollment verifications online. The Enrollment Verification link in PipelineMT will save you a trip to MT One Stop by providing you with the ability to perform the following services securely via the Clearinghouse's web site, 24/7:
- Print enrollment verification certificates to send to health insurers, housing providers or other organizations requiring proof of your enrollment
- Check the deferment forms and electronic notifications sent to your lenders
- Obtain a list of your student loan lenders and link to real-time loan information
- View your enrollment history
- View enrollment verifications provided to student service providers at your request.
Student Self-Service is free, easy to use, and secure. You can access it now by logging
onto PipelineMT selecting Registration & Student Records left menu, then click the Enrollment Verification
icon. You can also print a letter from the Registrar's Office to attach to the certificate that explains that MTSU reports all enrollment to the
Clearinghouse and that the certificate should be considered an official verification
document. Please note that if you do not have a Social Security number on file with
the school that you cannot use the PipelineMT option. You will have to receive an
enrollment verification letter from the MT One Stop or try setting up an account directly
with the Clearinghouse at https://www.studentclearinghouse.org/.
If you have questions regarding the status of your certification or deferment, you may contact the Clearinghouse the following ways:
National Student Clearinghouse
13454 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 300
Herndon, VA 20717
Customer Service Hours: Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m.-7 p.m. & Friday 9 a.m.-5 p.m., ET