How to Apply for Housing
What Makes a Completed Application?
A completed application includes:
- Signed housing license agreement
- $350 prepayment
- Original Signed and Notarized Financial Guarantor Form (For applicants under the age of 18)
- Upload Proof of Meningitis Vaccination to Portal (Only required if first time living on campus at MTSU; proof must show vaccination after 16th birthday)
Please note: The housing prepayment is only fully refundable if the student is denied admission from MTSU. Please see housing cancellation policy for more information.
The Fall 2023-Spring 2024 Application and Summer 2023 Application are now available.
Please stay tuned to email, social media and www.mtsu.edu/living-on-campus for other updates!
For your convenience, you can sign your license agreement and pay your prepayment online through the MT Housing Portal link below.
Apply Using the Paper Application
If you wish to apply using the paper application, or are pending acceptance to MTSU, you may apply using the application link below and return it with the required Prepayment, Financial Guarantor Addendum and Proof of Meningitis to:
MTSU Housing and Residential Life
Middle Tennessee State University
Post Office Box 6
Murfreesboro, TN 37132
For summer housing, complete the application and license agreement (see links below) and return it with the required $175 prepayment fee to MTSU Housing and Residential Life, Middle Tennessee State University, Post Office Box 6, Murfreesboro, TN 37132.
Fall 2023/Spring 2024 Housing Application
Housing assignment information comes to MTSU email accounts, so check often.
- Meningococcal vaccination required for room assignment.
Click here to upload your proof of meningitis to the Health Services Student Portal, or fax documentation to 615-898-5459.
- Housing maintenance request call 615-898-4116 or Click here
- Emergency maintenance requests after normal business hours – contact the front desk of your building for assistance