Online Faculty Development Program
The Online Faculty Development Program is designed to provide faculty with the knowledge, tools, and resources to create and deliver high-quality online courses.
The LT&ITC, together with the Center for Technologies and Training (CTAT) and MTSU Online, provides faculty with guidance about the online course proposal process, the training requirements, the creation and delivery of an online course, and opportunities to conduct Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (SoTL) projects.
The LT&ITC offers individualized instructional design consultations to faculty members. Provided below are links to resources related to online course development at MTSU.
Getting Started: Online Course Development
- MTSU Online Course Development and Review Process
- Online Teaching Resources (this page contains syllabi templates and more information on the development process offered by MTSU Online)
Faculty Services and Resources
- MTSU Embedded Librarian Program (information about the program for online courses and request form)
- LT&ITC YouTube Channel (archive of most Center workshops)
- MTSU Online YouTube Channel
Research, Assessment, and Dissemination
- MTSU Scholarship of Teaching and Learning Products (listing of SoTL publications from 2007-2014)
- MTSU Faculty Learning Communities (general FLC site, including information about our e-learning pedagogy and emerging technologies FLCs)