Library Tips and Tricks for CBAS Researchers
This workshop will provide an overview and update regarding library resources, services, and technology for researchers in the College of Basic and Applied Sciences. Attend this workshop to:
- Incorporate tips and tricks for finding resources efficiently
- Use current science writing styles and citation management tools
- Adapt and use library research assignment lesson plans
- Learn about the institutional repository and digital initiatives
- Find tools and resources for publishing and increasing research dissemination
- Update your scholar identification profiles
This is a Zoom workshop.
You will receive a Zoom meeting link the day before the workshop.
Follow us on Twitter to stay up-to-date on planned workshops, special events, and faculty book groups as well as highlighted articles that may be of interest to you.
If you're unable to attend a scheduled workshop, we typically record them and make them available via our YouTube channel.
If you're looking for some just-in-time training or want to dig a little deeper into a specific topic of interest, MTSU subscribes to both Teaching Professor ("reflects the changing needs of today's college faculty and the students they teach") and Academic Leader ("reflects the evolving needs of academic deans, department chairs and heads, program directors, and others with leadership responsibilities") online publications. If attempting to access either publication off-campus, you'll be asked to enter your MTSU credentials.
If you have an idea for a potential future workshop, please feel free to send your suggestions to Dr. Lando Carter.