December Graduates - Apply now for the MT Engage Distinction! The deadline to apply is November 15, 2023.
Graduate with the MT Engage Distinction!
Students who participate in the MT Engage program have the opportunity to graduate with an MT Engage distinction.
- Receive a triple cord in blue, white and gold
- Be recognized at your graduation ceremony during the President's remarks
- Receive a line on your transcript commemorating your achievement
- Get a digital badge! More info soon.
To apply for the MT Engage Graduation Distinction you must:
- Have successfully completed four or more MT Engage course sections with two of those courses upper division; or will complete the courses in the semester of application
- Have a minimum overall GPA of 2.75
- Be currently enrolled as a student at MTSU with good academic standing
- Submit a complete ePortfolio presentation using any ePortfolio platform according to the MT Engage requirements
How to Apply
- Submit your completed ePortfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Summer graduates, submissions must be received by July 28
- For Fall graduates, ePortfolio submissions must be received by November 15
- For Spring graduates, ePortfolio submissions must be received by April 19
All students who apply will be entered to win a $250 cash prize to be awarded after graduation. Up to 7 prizes will be given.
Remember, creating an ePortfolio is a great way for you to put together the knowledge, skills, and abilities you gained as a student at MTSU. You will be better able to make the connections between your learning and your experiences which will help you be better prepared for your future interviews.