2021 LGBT+ College Conference Details
This page has information to help you manage your conference preparation and your conference experience.
What would you like to do?
|Pre||Plan your conference experience|
|Support||Make a financial contribution to the conference|
|Submit||Submit a presentation|
|Register||Register for the conference|
|Getting Here||Get attendee instructions to participate in the conference|
The conference values are encapsulated in the True Blue Pledge
Before the conference
The conference is free to attend for everyone. Please register to help in planning. Corporate participants and faculty/staff/administration are encouraged to have their organizations sponsor the event to allow us to continue making it possible for students to participate at no cost. Individual sponsorships are also available for participants who would like to support the conference.
Review the conference schedule and choose the events that you would like to attend.
During the conference
Remember that, in the words of the True Blue Pledge, you are a recipient and a giver, a listener and a speaker. Be sure to participate fully, your contribution is valued!
Identify things to address in the working sessions; bring them up.
Interact with other conference participants to help build a statewide network.
Listen for challenges that others are facing; share solutions if you have them.
If you are facing challenges, seek out people who might be able to offer solutions.
- Become a patron sponsor by visiting the LGBT+ College Conference Marketplace.
- Your contribution helps us provide the best quality programming and conference experience to every attendee at no cost.
Download the 2021 LGBT+ College Conference Sponsorship FAQs
- To sponsor the conference contact William Langston at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your support helps us to provide the best quality programming and conference experience to every attendee at no cost.
I would like to submit a POSTER
The 2021 LGBT+ College Conference Tennovation Research Symposium will be held on Thursday, April 1, 2021. Full details are on the conference schedule page. Submissions close on March 25, 2021. An abstract book will be published by March 30, 2021.
I would like to register for the conference
- The conference is free to attend for everyone. Please register to help in planning. Corporate and advisor/faculty participants are encouraged to have their organizations sponsor the event. Individual sponsorships are also available for participants who would like to support the conference.
- The conference is virtual. Zoom links are associated with each event on the conference schedule. Use those links to attend.
Lambda hosts weekly meetings and membership is open to all currently enrolled MTSU students who act in good faith of Lambda's Constitution and Community Standards. Membership dues are announced at the beginning of each academic year and can be paid at any time.