Embracing Equity through Open Educational Resources (OER) at MTSU
The OER Task Force supports course material affordability by promoting the use of free open educational resources (OER) and other affordable resources available for our students. Our programs save students money and promote student success.
OER Task Force
- Ginelle Baskin, Student Success & Open Education Librarian, Ginelle.Baskin@mtsu.edu
- Karen Reed, Research & Data Librarian, Karen.Reed@mtsu.edu
- Grover Baker, Visual & Performing Arts Librarian, Grover.Baker@mtsu.edu
- Sharon Parente, Distance Learning Services Librarian, Sharon.Parente@mtsu.edu
- Scott Haupt, Pressbooks Administrator & TN Open Education Hub Administrator (THEC) Scott.Haupt@mtsu.edu
- Kim Godwin, Instructional Designer & OER Course Design Expert, Kim.Godwin@mtsu.edu
- Keneisha Mosley, Library Assistant, Keneisha.Mosley@mtsu.edu
As we build our OER website and presence at MTSU, you'll find more OER resources and tools in this space. Below is a collection of videos that will help you better understand OER practices.
Open Educational Resource Videos