Emergency Call Boxes
To better enhance personal safety for members of the university community and ensure that a variety of communications methods are available during emergencies, University Police is implementing a comprehensive emergency call box system across campus. The location of current Emergency Call Boxes is listed below. Additional call boxes will be installed across campus as funding is made available and/or additional areas of need are identified. Priority areas for placement of emergency call boxes will be parking lots, walkways, footpaths and along roadways.
- Cope Administration Building (near foot bridge to Parking Services)
- Womack Lane Apartments (near Clubhouse)
- Courtyard area of Smith, Beasley, Gracy, Judd and Simms Halls
- Walnut Grove southeast of Peck Hall
- Library Quadrangle northeast of Walker Library
- Southeast of Stark Agriculture Center near the intersection of MTSU Boulevard. and Founders Lane
- Faulkinberry Drive near Middle Tennessee Boulevard,
- A wall-mounted call box is on the west wall of the Ellington Human Sciences Building (facing the parking lot).