Information for University Contractors and Vendors
All University contractors and vendors who provide services on campus or in University-owned or leased buildings must submit the below Contractor Return to Campus Acknowledgment prior to being granted permission to be on campus.
Contractors and Vendors, please refer to the MTSU Response to Coronavirus Disease website for additional information and updates on MTSU Response to COVID-19.
Like all companies and institutions, Middle Tennessee State University (MTSU) has developed a plan to protect the health and welfare of its employees, students, and visitors during the COVID-19 pandemic.
This Plan has several requirements and expectations for employees, students, and visitors to protect individual health and prevent the spread of the virus on campus to include the following:
- Individuals are not to come to campus if they have a COVID-19 related symptom or risk factor and report according to policy.*
- Individuals are to leave campus if they develop a COVID-19 related symptom or risk factor while on campus and report according to policy.*
- Employees are to leave campus if they develop a COVID-19 related symptom or risk factor while at work and report this to their supervisor/MTSU.
- While on campus, individuals are to follow all requirements with regard to:
- Personal hygiene and safety measures;
- Proper PPE use;
- Cleaning/disinfecting practices;
- Masks and coverings are required in all indoor public settings; and
- Masks and coverings are highly recommended when outdoors, along with maintaining social distancing when possible.
*As set forth in the Plan’s MTSU COVID Directive for Employee Screening and Staying/Going Home.
A contractor, vendor, consultant, or service provider (“Company”) performing work on the campus of Middle Tennessee State University is required to have a COVID-19 plan that adequately protects the health and safety of its employees and the MTSU campus community. At a minimum, the Company COVID-19 plan must require its employees to meet or exceed the requirements/expectations outlined above when on MTSU campus. Please confirm your COVID-19 plan meets these requirements by acknowledgment of the following statements:
- Company has a COVID-19 plan to protect the health and welfare of its employees and customers that is in accordance with CDC and State of Tennessee guidelines.
- The Company plan and protocols include provisions for daily screening employees for COVID-19 risk factors and symptoms, including temperature checks.
- Company will meet or exceed the expectations and requirements for employees being physically on MTSU campus as set forth in MTSU COVID Directive for Employee Screening and Staying/Going Home (Charting Our Course: Our Return-To-Campus Plan).
- Company employees will follow all MTSU requirements while on campus with regard to:
- Social distancing;
- Personal hygiene practices and safety measures;
- Proper PPE use;
- Cleaning/disinfecting of work area; and
- Face covering.
- Company will notify MTSU if its employees who have worked on campus have tested positive for COVID-19.
- Company will notify MTSU of any contact tracing requirement or area cleaning/ disinfecting requirements resulting from an employee COVID-19 medical condition.
Contractor Return to Campus Acknowledgment
Enterprise/National Emerald Club Employee Membership PowerPoint
Enterprise Employee Personal Car Rental