Athletic Training, B.S.
A major in Athletic Training at MTSU offers the skills needed to pursue this exciting career path. Students approach preparing for this profession through a holistic integrated health care/medical model with numerous academic and clinical experiences. The program’s academic and clinical foundation is based upon the National Athletic Trainer’s Association Educational Competencies and the Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education (CAATE) of the American Medical Association and the Board of Certification (BOC). The program has been accredited at the entry-level since 2002.
In the spirit of sharing information related to the program's performance with the public, the following data is provided
- Fall Enrollment over Time
- New Freshmen Fall-to-Fall Retention
- Undergraduate Fall-to-Fall Retention
- 4-, 6-, and 8-year Graduation Rates
- Degrees Awarded by Academic Year
- Time to Degree
- Total Credit Hours Required for Degree: 120
- Total Time to Graduate: 8 Semesters or 4 years (if attending only fall and spring
*The time to graduation is for students beginning the program with no prior college credit.
- Athletic Training, B.S., Academic Map
- Graduating Senior Survey
- Additional Information