Engineering Technology, B.S.
Engineering Technology is a technologically advanced program at the Bachelor of Science level utilizing theoretical concepts and hands-on instruction. The B.S. in Engineering Technology includes the following concentrations: Computer Engineering Technology, Electro-Mechanical Engineering Technology, and Mechanical Engineering Technology which are accredited by the Engineering Technology Accreditation Commission of ABET, http://www.abet.org.
In the spirit of sharing information related to the program's performance with the public, the following data is provided
- Fall Enrollment over Time
- New Freshmen Fall-to-Fall Retention
- Undergraduate Fall-to-Fall Retention
- 4-, 6-, and 8-year Graduation Rates
- Degrees Awarded by Academic Year
- Time to Degree
- Total Credit Hours Required for Degree: 124
- Total Time to Graduate (14-17 Credit Hours Each Term): 8 Semesters or 4 years (if
attending only fall and spring terms)
*The time to graduation is for students beginning the program with no prior college credit.
- Academic Maps
- Engineering Technology, Computer Engineering Technology, B.S., Academic Map
- Engineering Technology, Electromechanical Engineering Technology, B.S., Academic Map
- Engineering Technology, Mechanical Engineering Technology, B.S., Academic Map
- Graduating Senior Survey
- Assessment: Student Learning Outcomes and/or Educational Program Objectives By Concentration