Strategic Priority 3
Increase online, hybrid and off-site offerings, adaptive scheduling, and curricular flexibility.
- 16 new fully online degree programs for a total of 32.
- 102 new online courses and 70 online course redevelopments.
- Standardized deadlines and timelines for course development.
- Collaboration with MTSU Marketing and Communications to promote online programs and MTSU Online branding.
- Accelerated Public Safety degree program.
- Ten proposed degree programs based on market demand.
- Meeting with chairs and deans to confirm plans and status for online programs in development.
- New course types implementation.
|Co-Chair: Tyler Henson||Registrar|
|Co-Chair: Trey Martindale||Chief Online Learning Officer|
|Erin Arnold||College of Media and Emntertainment|
|Kate Goodwin||College of Liberal Arts|
|Tim Greer||Jones College of Business|
|Brian Hinote||Provost's Office|
|John Burchfield||University College|
|Scott Haupt||ITD; LT&ITC|
|Sharon Parente||Walker Library|
|Sonya Sanderson||College of Behavioral and Health Sciences|
|Steve Severn||College of Liberal Arts|
|Jennifer Woodard||College of Media and Entertainment|