Download a copy of Research Magazine
Research and Sponsored Programs Bulletin
It is our intention that the Bulletin informs the campus of the importance and impact of sponsored programs at MTSU.
The mission of MTSU’s Office of Research and Sponsored Programs (ORSP) is to promote and support faculty success in sponsored scholarship, discovery, innovation, service, and creative activity across all disciplines at MTSU. Toward that end, we perform a dualistic role on campus: 1) compliance assurance on behalf of the University and our sponsors and 2) direct support to faculty and staff for the pursuit and administration of grants and contracts.
The Bulletin will provide information and highlights from our view of campus, from the Garden Level in the Ingram Building, as we carry out our departmental work program of pre-award and post-award services, MT-IGO grants, URECA grants, URC activity, IRB and IACUC compliance, intellectual property management, and export control compliance.
Please never hesitate to contact ORSP staff with questions, requests for assistance,
or comments - including any suggestions for how we can make the Bulletin a helpful resource.
Academic Year 2020
- Vol. 2, Number 8
- Vol. 2, Number 7
- Vol. 2, Number 6
- Vol. 2, Number 5
- Vol. 2, Number 4
- Vol. 2, Number 3
- Vol. 2, Number 2
- Vol. 2, Number 1
Academic Year 2019
- Vol. 2, Number 8
- Vol. 1, Number 7
- Vol. 1, Number 6
- Vol. 1, Number 5
- Vol. 1, Number 4
- Vol. 1, Number 3
- Vol. 1, Number 2
- Vol. 1, Number 1
Within this monthly communication, we hope to echo the URC'S mission of being the central hub for communication about undergraduate research grant programs and the related opportunities on and off campus, to distribute university funds for undergraduate research and creative projects, and to promote dissemination of results through travel grants and by offering opportunities for the students to present their research findings.
The URC Newsletter will share the success stories of our students and faculty mentors, present funding opportunities offered through the URECA grant program, highlight upcoming workshops and events, and elaborate upon scholarly advances in the field of undergraduate research. We hope you enjoy!
Academic Year 2021-2022
- URC News | Issue 18 | April 2022
- URC News | Issue 17 | March 2022
- URC News | Issue 16 | January/February 2022
- URC News | Issue 15 | December 2021
- URC News | Issue 14 | November 2021
- URC News | Issue 13 | October 2021
- URC News | Issue 12 | August/September 2021
Academic Year 2020-2021
- URC News | Issue 11 | May 2021
- URC News | Issue 10 | April 2021
- URC News | Issue 9 | March 2021
- URC News | Issue 8 | February 2021
- URC News | Issue 7 | January 2021
- URC News | Issue 6 | December 2020
- URC News | Issue 5 | November 2020
- URC News | Issue 4 | October 2020
- URC News | Issue 3 | September 2020
- URC News | Issue 2 | August 2020
- URC News | Issue 1 | Summer 2020
Get current campus news here.