If you suspect your computer of being affected by a virus, worm, or unauthorized personnel, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Help Desk at 5345.
Below are some common symptoms associated with security issues but keep in mind that not all of these (or even none of these) symptoms may be present:
- Slow response time from the computer when it was not slow before
- Multiple popups when browsing sites
- Unknown local users or groups
- New icons in the lower right corner which appear even though you have not added software
- Unfamiliar programs that launch themselves
ITD Help Desk
Sun: 2:00pm – 9:00pm
Mon-Thur: 8:00am – 9:00pm
Fri: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Sat: 10:00am – 4:00pm
*Help Desk operates on an adjusted schedule when classes are not in session.
The ITD Help Desk is located in KUC 320.