Resources and Commonly Used Forms
To ensure our students' academic success at MTSU, this section provides valuable online resources including access to important University information, student services, and helpful tips for completing your courses.
Several ways to earn college credit are provided in this section:
- Prior Learning Assessment
- Military Service Credits
- Credit by Examination
- Credit by Special Examination
- Online Undergraduate
- Online Graduate Programs
- Undergraduate Admissions
- Undergraduate Catalog
- Graduate Admission
- Graduate Catalog
- How to Register for Your Classes
- Forms Related to Records and Scheduling
- Registration Guide and Final Exams
- Transfer Students
- Tuition and Money Matters
- University College Advising Center (for undeclared students)
- Academic Maps
- Upper Division Forms
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies - Healthcare Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies - Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies - International Organizational Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies - Organizational Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Integrated Studies
- CLEP Testing
- GPA Calculator
- Intent to Graduate
- Scholarships and financing your education - Adult and non-traditional students often think that scholarships are only available for entering freshmen. Check out these resources for funding possibilities.
- Access to Library Resources - Distance Learning Library Services provides access to library research assistance, the ability to borrow books from James E. Walker Library and instruction in using the online catalog and full-text electronic databases.
- Academic Success Series - These one hour workshops are designed for any student who needs help or wants to learn more about becoming a successful MTSU student.
- How to Get Your Textbooks
- June Anderson Center for Women and Nontraditional Students - provides services (computers and study carrels, scholarship opportunities, and much more) to meet the needs of MTSU students, regardless of age, who have major life responsibilities outside of the campus.
- Campus Events
- Counseling Services - offers personal counseling, assisting students in their emotional, intellectual and social growth
- Online Counseling Services - The MTSU Center for Counseling and Psychological Services is pleased to provide online counseling services to MTSU online and distance education students who meet certain criteria.
- Disability & Access Center - serves the campus community by by providing accommodations that level the academic playing field. We are also a cultural hub that provides relevant programming that gives students another avenue to participate fully in campus life.
- Immunization Full Time Enrollment / Online Student Exemption
- Military/Veteran Services Center - The purpose of the center is to create and institute a variety of innovative programs to effectively promote access to and success in higher education at MTSU, and to assist veteran students with much needed career counseling and placement.
- Student IDs - A student ID allows current students access to the Recreation Center, athletic events, and the ability to check out a book from the MTSU Walker Library.
- Technical Support - The MTSU Help Desk provides multiple services for distance learners including tutorials and D2L support. Additional services are available at the ITD webpage.
- Complaint Process - MTSU online students may file a formal complaint on the Issue Reporting website. Students filing complaints about TN eCampus courses will follow the instructions provided on the TN eCampus Student Affairs website.
- Student Handbook - MTSU students will find additional resources and services in the Student Handbook.
- Parking Decals - required for students who park on campus and is issued once registration fees have been paid.
- Schedule Proctored Exam
- Computer & Technical Support
- The MTSU Help Desk can assist with technical problems related to your MTSU online class. For assistance,
call 1-615-898-5345 or click on the link above.
- The TNeCampus Help Desk can assist you with technical problems you may have with your TN eCampus online class. Open 24 hours a day/7 days a week (except for University holidays). Call 1(866) 550-7637 for assistance or click on the link above.
- The MTSU Help Desk can assist with technical problems related to your MTSU online class. For assistance, call 1-615-898-5345 or click on the link above.
- Career Center- designed to assist individuals with resume writing, career interests, and interviewing skills.
- PRST 4110 Internship Application/Learning Agreement Form (Fax it to 615-898-5907 or email it to Dianna.Rust@mtsu.edu. If you have questions and want to reach the instructor of the internship course, please call (615) 898-5325 or email Dianna.Rust@mtsu.edu.
- PRST 4997 Practicum Application/Learning Agreement Form (Fax it to 615-898-5907 or email it to Dianna.Rust@mtsu.edu. If you have questions, please call (615) 898-5325 or email Dianna.Rust@mtsu.edu.)
- Student Success Program Tutoring
- Smarthinking -- (for "D" section courses)
provides 24/7 access to online tutoring for students in several educational areas. MTSU has already paid for a contract with this service. If you have questions about this service please contact the Student Services department at (615) 898-5332.
- Username: full MTSU email address (example firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Password: MTSU
- iStudySmart - MTSU has joined hands with iStudySmart to provide a means for students to earn college credit without attending the traditional classroom. With iStudySmart.com's in-depth courses, students can prepare for CLEP and DSST proficiency exams that are worth college credit.
- University Writing Center - The Writing Center offers free assistance for any writing assignment in any class. Online services are always available. If you would like help in person, the center is located in James E. Walker Library, Room 362. See hours posted on the Writing Center's webpage.
- How to Use MTSU Email
- How to use the MTSU Library
- Video Tutorials for Online Courses
- Online Course Demo
- username: mtsu_student
- password: mtsu_guest
How can we help?