American Marketing Association
The American Marketing Association has over 30,000 members and 300 collegiate chapters nationwide. The AMA prides itself in being the go-to place for marketing resources and networking opportunities. As a collegiate chapter, we will add value to MTSU students by expanding their marketing knowledge beyond the classroom, while helping them bridge the gap between college and career. Activities include monthly meetings, guest speakers, field trips to local businesses, and other chapter events.
Eligibility: All majors; currently enrolled MTSU students interested in marketing.
Sponsor: Laura Buckner, BAS N431, 615-904-2370
Get more out of your college experience! Membership in Collegiate DECA will set you apart when you graduate. As a Collegiate DECA member you will:
- Excel in classroom areas such as business/marketing education, marketing, finance, hospitality, management, and entrepreneurship.
- Gain a competitive edge in the global job market.
- Develop strategic decision making and project management skills.
- Network with business and industry experts and nearly 15,000 students and advisors.
- Receive awards and recognition through competition and leadership action.