Career Events for Students
Spring 2023 Calendar
Career Fair Tips for Students
The Career Development Center can help you prepare for events with employers. We have several infographics along with workshops that will set you up for success. We also invite you to schedule a meeting with your career advisor for individual career fair coaching!
- Dress for Success
- Elevator Pitch
- Career Fair Do's and Don'ts
- How to Introduce Yourself to Employers
- Career Fair ABCs
View Handshake's comprehensive guide on how to sign up for meetings with employers, test your technology, and tips on virtual fair etiquette.
Employers will post open positions and meeting schedules. You can register for a group session to hear employer opportunities, and also 1:1 appointments for a personal meeting.
- Review our Resume Guide & submit your draft to email@example.com for revisions.
- Complete your Handshake profile and periodically review registered employers and schedule sessions.
- Log-in to Big Interview and practice your interviewing skills.
- Prior to the event, test your webcam and audio to ensure all is working (use Chrome or Firefox).
- Find a job and internship in your field!
8:00am - 4:30pm
The #1 Way College Students Find Jobs
Parker Dewey Micro-Internships
Paid, Professional Projects for students and recent graduates
Follow Us on Social Media!