Upcoming Career Events
Concrete & Construction Management Fair - Wednesday October 6, 2021 | 1-4pm | Student Union Ballroom
- Registration is now closed.
Risk Management & Insurance Career Fair - Thursday, October 28, 2021 | 2-5pm | BAS Southside Lobby
- Please contact Dave Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
IT Connect Fair- Friday, November 5, 2021 | 1-4pm | Miller Education Center
- Registration is now open! Click here to register.
|Fall Semester||Spring Semester|
|Fall Career Fair||Aerospace Fair|
|Concrete & Construction Management Fair||Agriculture Fair|
|Engineering Technology Fair (Semesterly)||Engineering Technology Fair (Semesterly)|
|Risk Management & Insurance Fair||Leisure, Sport, and Tourism Fair|
|Student Employment Fair||BEST Fair|
|Teacher Recruitment Fair (Semesterly)||Teacher Recruitment Fair (Semesterly)|
Virtual Fair Logistics
View Handshake's comprehensive guide on how to register, create your schedule, and access your sessions during the fair.
You have the opportunity to link your active positions in Handshake and create your session availability. Sessions will utilize Handshake's video software within your browser. You have the option to schedule 10 minute 1:1 sessions or 30 minute group sessions for students to attend. Students can only sign up to speak with you if you have created your session availability.
- Each recruiter planning to attend the fair will need an active Handshake account linked to the appropriate employer. The fair registrant will need to include them as an attendee during registration.
- We recommend using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox for best video quality.
- Create your session availability as soon as your registration is approved to allow students ample time to register.
- As students sign up for your sessions, you will be able to view their profiles. You can also download resumes after the fair.
- Prior to the event, test your webcam and audio to ensure all is working ("Test Handshake Video" on your registration page).
- To schedule a break, please mark the session as "Busy" on your fair schedule page.
- If you miss a session with a student, please reach out to them after the fair to find a time to talk.