How do I apply?
To begin the process of becoming an MTSU Dual enrollment Student follow the step by step process on the appropriate checklist for first time dual enrollment students or returning dual enrollment students.
Students need to submit these items:
- MTSU Dual Enrollment Admissions Application and $25 fee (on the MTSU website)
- Official high school transcript and ACT scores
- Dual Enrollment Consent Form (online form coming soon)
- Copy of driver’s license or birth certificate submitted here
- Dual Enrollment Grant application (in the online TSAC Student Portal)
Other forms to submit, if applicable:
- Fee Discount form (if parent is a teacher/state employee)
- Transcripts of previous dual enrollment coursework taken elsewhere
- Consortium agreement (if taking courses at another college simultaneously)
- Partners in Education (PIE) form—student permission to release info to parent/other
Dual Enrollment Video Tutorials
1301 E. Main Street, Box 54
Murfreesboro, TN 37132