Available Classes and Requirements
MBU is designed to assist Scouts in completing requirements for merit badges. The instructors will address as many requirements as possible during the class. In order to facilitate these objectives, please review the following requirements.
Completed badges at MBU happen because Scouts come prepared and have their prerequisites done in advance!
Scout Leaders must certify that all Scouts:
- bring a signed Waiver/Release form signed by parent or legal guardian
- are eligibile and approved to take the merit badge class requested
- have read the entire merit badge book for the requested class before MBU - bring it with you to class
- complete all prerequisites* before MBU day - bring them with you to class
- be First Class OR age 13 by MBU
Some badges have additional prerequisites.
|Citizenship in the Nation|
|Citizenship in the World|
Adult Training Opportunities
Class Information Boy Scout Leader-Specific Training Red Cross 1: Standard First Aid & Adult CPR Regular Adult Program