Proceedings Submission Guidelines
- Format the manuscript for 8.5” X 11” size paper.
- On the first page, give the paper title, author name(s), and affiliation(s) on separate lines top and centered. Body text of the paper must be justified. References must be aligned left.
- Use Times New Roman 12-point font (for manuscripts in English) and 明朝12-point (for manuscripts in Japanese).
- Everything must be double-spaced throughout (including references, any notes, citations, figures, and tables).
- Paginate the manuscript but avoid using any other running header or footer.
- Margins should be one inch wide all around.
- Use numbered section headings, such as 1., 2.1., 3.1.2., as appropriate.
- Follow a standard style such as the Chicago Manual of Style or the APA Style, and stay consistent with the style you choose.
- For formatting references, follow the examples from the JLL Style Sheet under General Guidelines.
- Submit your manuscript in .doc or .docx format by email to Priya Ananth (Priya.Ananth@mtsu.edu) by July 31, 2017.
Proceedings will be uploaded after the conference (in late summer 2017) at SEATJ's main website (link here).
Browse through previous years' proceedings (link here) compiled since 1986!