Rock Climbing Wall
|Climbing Wall Hours|
|Closed until August 27, 2018|
- A waiver must be signed at the Equipment Desk to climb.
- A Climbing Wall Supervisor must be present to climb on the wall.
- Only Climbing Wall Supervisors can belay climbers.
- Use of personal equipment should be approved by Climbing Wall Supervisor.
- Lead climbing and bouldering are allowed during specified times or with permission of the Climbing Wall Supervisor.
- All accidents and equipment damage must be reported to the Outdoor Pursuits Program Supervisor immediately.
- MTSU Campus Recreation reserves the right to suspend any individual for violating the above safety policies and rules, or for any conduct that is viewed as unsafe or inappropriate.
P.O. Box 556
Murfreesboro, TN 37132