Youth Summer Camp
Our Youth Summer Camp is a great way for your child learn a variety of sports and crucial life skills. Some of the most valuable skills emphasized are good sportsmanship, the value of regular exercise, and working together as a team. Goals include: learning beginner-to-intermediate skills in a variety of sports; the importance of a healthy lifestyle; developing a good character, and, of course, having fun!
Ages: Boys and girls 7-12
- $175 per week ($140 May 29-June 1), lunch included
- $40 for a daily drop-in.
- Discounts: $20 off per week, excluding the first week, if you sign up for the entire summer by June 1. This discount can only be applied by calling or coming by the Campus Rec membership office.
- 7:30-9am - Drop-off; free play
- 9am - Organized camp activity begins
- 4:00-5:30pm: Pick-up; free play
- Week 1: May 29-June 1
- Week 2: June 4-8
- Week 3: June 11-15
- Week 4: June 18-22
- Week 5: June 25-29
- Week 6: July 9-13
- Week 7: July 16-20
- Week 8: July 23-27
Submit your payment, complete the Registration Packet (emailed to you if you set up an online account), and get the Packet to us one of these ways before your child's first day of camp. Your child will not be able to attend camp until the Packet is submitted.
- Bring it to check-in on your child's first day of camp.
- Deliver to our membership office during business hours.
- Fax: 615.898.5568
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
MTSU students, faculty, and staff will not need to create a new account. You can log in using your FSA credentials but you will need to add dependents.
- Parent/guardian creates a new user account (if first time registering online).
- Once created, click on your name in the upper right corner.
- Click on profile to add dependents you are registering for camp.
Swim Express Competitive Skills Camp
This camp is the best way to perfect skills before swim team tryouts! It is designed
to teach children ages 10-16 basic competitive swim skills, including the four basic
strokes, turns, starts, and pace.
Ages: 10-16 years old
Prerequisite: Swim 25 yards across the pool without stopping or touching bottom.
M-F, 2-3pm daily
- June 4-8
- June 11-15
- June 18-22
- June 25-29
- July 9-13
- July 16-20
- July 23-27
P.O. Box 556
Murfreesboro, TN 37132