URC Travel Support to Present Research
Limited funds are available to support student travel to meetings to present student scholarship:
- $400.00 yearly maximum for domestic travel and $500.00 yearly maximum for international
- Awarded travel funds are payable on a reimbursable basis only.
- To apply for these funds, you need to complete two forms: travel application with signatures and documentation of invitation to present AND travel authorization (not required for travel within the state of Tennessee) with signatures and documentation of estimated expenses.
- Deliver both forms to Geno Gardner, Ingram G014C. He will notify you within a few days if your request has been approved.
- For domestic travel, the form needs to be turned in at least 30 days in advance; for international travel, at least 60 days in advance.
- Upon your return, you will need to fill out a travel claim form within 30 days of your return and attach all original receipts. Sign and deliver to Mr. Gardner.
For Questions email Geno Gardner or call 615-904-8040.