2015 - 2025 Academic Master Plan Timeline
- University Planning Committee Meeting, April 25, 2013 Fall 2013
- Revisit 2007-2017 AMP Plan/Updates.
- Designate Committee Chair leadership.
- Align development of Academic Master Plan with Facilities Master Plan.
- TBR approves Academic and Facilities Master Plans Working Timeline.
- Convene Academic Master Plan Committee to revisit and update plan; conduct internal/external data scans.
- Complete end of Spring Semester status report.
- Review status report; continue data gathering conducted during Spring 2014.
- AMP Chair provides summary of all committee work to full committee. Charge subcommittee chairs to develop strategic directions for their committees and bring them back to AMP Committee mid-October.
- Send Subcommittee reports to University community for comments and suggestions November 1.
- AMP Chair convenes AMP Committee by December 1 to review subcommittee responses;
- Subcommittee Chairs make final reports to AMP.
- Draft of Academic Master Plan completed February 15.
- Draft shared with University community for suggestions/comments due February 28.
- Final report completed and published March 15, 2015.
Midpoint Highlights Publication: