Welcome to DegreeWorks
DegreeWorks is a comprehensive academic advising and degree audit tool designed to facilitate real-time monitoring of the student's academic progress towards degree completion. DegreeWorks reviews the requirements for a students program of study and uses their academic coursework to create the degree evaluation.
Benefits of DegreeWorks
- Track progress towards degree completion
- Provides real-time, up-to-date degree requirements in one place
- Displays unmet requirements
- Click here for a list of Summer 2019 to Fall 2019 Course Prefix/Number Changes
- The summer 2019 course schedule lists courses as listed in the 2018-2019 catalog. DegreeWorks automatically pulls in the newest course changes for the 2019-2020 catalog.
- Provides hyperlinks to view course descriptions and scheduling information
- Provides a Look Ahead feature which allows students to plan coursework for future terms
- Provides a What-if feature that allows students thinking about changing their major to view how credits will apply towards a different major before making a change
DegreeWorks is designed to aid and facilitate academic advising, but is not intended to replace face-to-face academic advising. DegreeWorks is not an official transcript nor final notification of degree completion.