Welcome to DegreeWorks
DegreeWorks is a comprehensive academic advising and degree audit tool designed to facilitate real-time monitoring of the student's academic progress towards degree completion. DegreeWorks reviews the requirements for a students program of study and uses their academic coursework to create the degree evaluation.
Benefits of DegreeWorks
- Track progress towards degree completion
- Provides real-time, up-to-date degree requirements in one place
- Displays unmet requirements
- Provides hyperlinks to view course descriptions and scheduling information
- Provides a Look Ahead feature which allows students to plan coursework for future terms
- Provides a What-if feature that allows students thinking about changing their major to view how credits will apply towards a different major before making a change
DegreeWorks Upgrade 10/7 - 10/10/22
MTSU will be upgrading DegreeWorks over Fall Break, meaning the tool will be unavailable for students, faculty, and staff for a few days. Once the upgrade is complete, a new "Responsive Dashboard" will be featured, changing the look and feel of the classic dashboard. The information in a student's audit will not change, just the interaction within DegreeWorks. A brief video explains these changes below. Also check out the FAQ page and Resource Guide for more helpful information.
DegreeWorks is designed to aid and facilitate academic advising, but is not intended to replace face-to-face academic advising. DegreeWorks is not an official transcript nor final notification of degree completion.