Dr. Dana K. Fuller
Tuesdays & Thursdays
3:00 - 4:00p
- Ph.D., University of Oklahoma, OK (1994)
- M.S., University of Oklahoma, OK (1991)
- B.A., Northeastern State University, OK (1988)
Areas of Expertise
- Quantitative Methods
- Program Evaluation
- Littlepage, G., E., Perdue, E. B., & Fuller, D. K. (2012). Choice of information to discuss: Effects of objective validity and social validity. Small Group Research, 43, 252-274.
- Stevens, S. L., Holbrook, E. A., Fuller, D. K., & Morgan, D. W. (2010). Influence of Age on Step Activity Patterns in Children with Cerebral Palsy and Typically Developing Children. Archives of Physical Medicine
and Rehabilitation, 91, 1891-1896.
- Executive Council Member of Southwestern Psychological Association (1996-2000)
- Editorial Board Member of Group Dynamics: Theory, Research, and Practice (2002 - 2007)