Revision Form (Course Substitution)

You can find the revision form on the College of Graduate Studies Forms page under "Forms for Current Graduate Students."  The revision form is the first one listed under advising forms.   You will need to fill this out with the course you are adding AND deleting, then list your concentration advisor/coordinator for approval. 


PSM Logo
For more information on our program, please make an appointment with Suzanne Hicks.

 Suzanne Hicks

Suzanne Hicks
MSPS Graduate Coordinator
Internships and Recruitment
SCI 1013
Schedule Appointment