Important Campus Resources
- Admitted Student Checklist – Your student has been admitted to the university, Congratulations! There are many
next steps they will need to take to be Raider Ready before the beginning of the academic
- Late in the Spring, your student will be able to register for CUSTOMS. CUSTOMS is our orientation program here at MTSU. We offer a wealth of knowledge
and programming to support you and your student during this pivotal transition period.
When it’s time to register for CUSTOMS your student will receive a postcard in the
mail with additional information. Keep an eye on our website for updated information
as the Spring semester progresses.
- The MT One Stop provides integrated services in the areas of financial aid, registration, tuition,
billing, and transcripts. They are here to assist your student with all of their enrollment
needs. Have a question about any of these areas? Be sure to have your student set
up an appointment to speak with one of the Enrollment Counselors for assistance.
- The P.I.E. Partners in Education is a program designed to create a partnership between students, their families, and
the university. Through the PIE program, PIE Partners can request academic information
and suggestions to help support their student. To register as a PIE partner, have
your student login to PipelineMT and make you a participant.
- Join our Facebook Group! We know you have many questions about the transition process to college, and beyond.
What better way to address those questions than with a group of parents and family
members who have been in your shoes before! Our Facebook group is made up of parents
and family members of past, present, and future Raider family members, as well as
university administrators. The goal of the page is to help you connect with other
families and feel like you’re part of our #TrueBlue family. We hope you will join