Scholars Week 2016 - Poster Guidelines
The table space for each poster will be approximately 1.5 feet x 3 feet. Please accommodate these dimensions with your poster material. Posters must be trifold and self-standing on the 6 foot table (no mounting boards will be available on site). Information on templates and large format printing is provided below.
Please feel free to reuse cardboard trifolds from previous presentations. You may also purchase new ones from the bookstore, office supply stores, craft stores, or large department stores.
Please set up your poster between 8:30 am-11:30 am on Friday, April 1, 2016, in the Student Union Ballroom. You may leave your table unattended until the event begins at 12:40 pm. Check in at the registration desk to confirm your poster number and location.
Poster Templates (PowerPoint)
*Note: Some services require payment
- Blue Print Solutions in the Student Union Building*
- Library Technology Services Desk*
- Business/Aerospace BAS (for Business students)
- Biology (for Biology students)
- Undergraduate Research Center program printer INGRAM garden level (for URECA students). Make an appointment with Julie.Gannon@mtsu.edu.
The abstract list will be available online after March 7, 2016 on the scholars week main page. To request a cancellation, please contact Dr. Friedli (Andrienne.Friedli@mtsu.edu). No changes to abstracts will be made after March 7.