Split Your Data
| November 29 2021Pitfalls to avoid when splitting data.
Transformational Data Science
| November 22 2021Think about the why behind your solutions.
Artificial Intelligence Ability to Autonomously Adapt to Changing Demands
| November 9 2021One key aspect of robust artificial intelligence is the ability to autonomously adapt to changing task demands or even learning completely new tasks as the need arises.
The Interplay between Data Sciences and Actuarial Sciences
| October 11 2021Actuary scientists are problem solvers and knowing data science can be a valuable skill. Dr. Vajira Manathunga, an actuarial science faculty at MTSU, explains why data science is so important to actuarial sciences.
The LAST Last-Mile of Data
| October 8 2021Better visualizing data and communicating insight is important, but is something missing?
- CDS Seminar: "Environmental Data Science: Recent projects from the Data Science Institute" Feb 6, 2023
- CDS Seminar "The Broader Implications of AI in Basic and Applied Sciences: Featuring ChatGPT, GitHub Copilot, and DALL-E 2*" Jan 25, 2023
- A quick note on predictive modeling process May 10, 2022
- Computational Papyrology: Using Data Science to Understand Ancient Manuscripts Apr 27, 2022
- Getting a job after graduation Apr 27, 2022