Data Science Collaboratory
The Data Science Collaboration Lab (the "Collaboratory") is a place where MTSU faculty, staff, and students can come to receive free assistance on projects with data. Our staff will work side-by-side with you to generate insights with your data.
- All appointments must be made with a valid MTSU email address.
- All appointments are created with Calendly.
- The Collaboratory is closed on days with no classes, such as during breaks, holidays, and exams.
- 4pm-5:30pm (REMOTE ONLY) Seun Fabiyi – Click to schedule
- 1pm-4pm Corey Pendleton – Click to schedule
- 12pm-3pm (REMOTE ONLY) Arthur Eff – Click to schedule
- 3:30pm-6:30pm Charlie Lester– Click to schedule
- 2pm-5pm Armia Habib – Click to schedule
- 9am-12pm Ishmail Beene – Click to schedule
Appointment notes: MTSU faculty, staff, and students must be mindful of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and data containing sensitive information. Do not share data protected by FERPA, such as students' educational records. Do not share data of a personal nature, such as datasets containing personally identifiable information.